Forms and Applications

Most all of our forms may filled out on-line, except for the signature.
You will need to print the completed form so you can sign it before mailing or bringing it to our office.
You also have the option of printing the form and filling it out by hand.

Name and Address Change

Change of Address (Online)

    You may submit a Change of Address Request online by following the steps below.
  • Find your record using "Search Our Database" (by Name or by Address)
  • Click the check-box in the far right column labeled "Change Address"
  • Click "Change address of selected parcels"
  • Complete and submit the form.

Change of Address Request

Change of Name Request

Public Records Exemption

Apply for Public Records Exemption

Authorize Release of Information Exempt from Public Records

Remove Public Records Exemption

Personal Exemption / Portability

Homestead exemption applications may now be filed online!
Click here for Online Filing.

Homestead Exemption - Late File Extenuating Circumstances Form

Homestead Discount - Veterans Age 65 and Older with a Combat Related Disability

Deployed Military Exemptions

Portability Application
(Transfer of homestead assessment difference)

Senior Exemption New Application

Senior Exemption New Application Instructions

Senior Exemption Renewal

Senior Exemption Income Worksheet

Widow(er) Exemption

Institutional Exemptions

Institutional Exemption Application

Agricultural Exemptions / Classifications

Agricultural Classification Application and Information


Parcel Combination/Split Requests

Parcel Combination Request

Parcel Combination Request for Contiguous Parcel to Homestead Parcel

Parcel Split Request

Income and Expense Forms

Condominium/Hotel Rental Income Request

Real Property Income and Expense Return

Residential Return Multi-Family 1 - 4 Units

Residential Return Multi-Family 5 - 9 Units

Limited Common Elements Survey (PDF)

Limited Common Elements Ownership / Assignment List (Excel)

Tangible Personal Property

Tangible Personal Property

Other Forms

Residential Sales Verification Letter

Declaration of Mobile Home as Real Property(DR-402)

Flood Insurance Survey

Notice of Change of Ownership or Control Non-Homestead Property (DR-430)

Value Adjustment Board Petition