Forms and Applications
Most all of our forms may filled out on-line, except for the signature.
You will need to print the completed form so you can sign it before mailing or bringing it to our office.
You also have the option of printing the form and filling it out by hand.
Name and Address Change
You may submit a Change of Address Request online by following the steps below.
- Find your record using "Search Our Database" (by Name or by Address)
- Click the check-box in the far right column labeled "Change Address"
- Click "Change address of selected parcels"
- Complete and submit the form.
Public Records Exemption
Personal Exemption / Portability
Homestead exemption applications may now be filed online!
Click here for Online Filing.
(Transfer of homestead assessment difference)
Agricultural Exemptions / Classifications
- Acquisition and Restoration Council Application If the property is less than 40 contiguous acres and you are applying for the exemption, documentation from the Acquisition and Restoration Council (ARC) determining the land's use for conservation purposes and a management plan must be provided. Click here for information on how to apply with ARC.
- Real Property Dedicated in Perpetuity for Conservation: DR-418C
- Land Used for Conservation: DR-482C
- Working Waterfront Classification Preliminary Questionnaire
Parcel Combination/Split Requests
Income and Expense Forms
Tangible Personal Property